Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am so missing crafting

I have been missing for a while. I found out on April 4th that I would be moving to Miami FL. I started packing that day and never stopped. We moved on May 27th and everything went into storage. I have to wait for my house to sell in TX before we buy a house here in Miami. So everything is in storage until then. So that chucnky ATC I posted was the last thing I worked on. I can't wait to unpack all my crafty stuff. I think we counted a total of 50 boxes. Talk to you soon

2 comments:

  1. And I am sooooo missing you! We have Lickety Slip this Sat and it will not be the same without you! Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am missing you too! I think you should just go buy something to make. You are going to go crazy if you don't... or maybe you'll go..... "normal" and then we won't recognize you!! That would be awful!!

    ReplyDelete